December 20, 2008

to spend four days in alabama.

it's going to blow,
but i had to do what i had to do.

i read the blog my champion ex-boyfriend
wrote about how i was the cause of his "pain"
and i fucking laughed.

it was such a relief.

lately,
all these weights have felt like they've
been lifting from my shoulders.

i'm feeling better with life,
because i'm just letting things go.
it's not worth it.

the beginning of my senior year was
such a joke,
but now i am feeling alive.

infinite moment,
here i come.

3 comments:

Scott Nelson said...

You are so naive.

Thanks for giving me a good laugh every few days when I read your blogs.

Jessica said...

Glad I can amuse you and if making me feel bad is also your way of getting amusement I feel sorry for you.You must lead a very lonely and pitiful life if you have to be such an evil person.
I hope you can grow-up and find out how to be a decent human being.
Have a Merry Christmas.

Scott Nelson said...

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Silly girl. As a matter of fact I live a very thriving and friend filled life. I didn't expect you to really understand, though. It's all ok.

I sat and watch you fuck with my friend's life for too long so don't even try to play it off like you didn't do shit. I only saw what was apparent on the outside but from what I've heard it was only the tip of the iceberg.

PS - Get with the times. It's Happy Holidays.